My many years of real estate experience has led me to develop a mission statement that I always try to work by – provide the most professional, informative, loyal and dedicated service to the client. The best interests of the client will always come first. The client’s concern is always placed ahead of my own.
Building long-term client relationships in each and every transaction, is central to meeting this goal.
Clients expect and deserve the buying and selling of real estate to be as seamless, worry-free and cost effective as possible. Our purpose as real estate agents, is to provide accurate and up-to-date information, skilled analysis and sound real estate advice that can be relied on and trusted.
Therefore, I will work as hard as possible for you, the client, to achieve your dreams. It is truly gratifying to help our clients find a house that can become a happy home. I look forward to working with you.
MORE ABOUT JOHN:
- Holds Designations of: GRI – Graduate REALTOR Institute and e-PRO – which certifies real estate agents and brokers as Internet Professionals
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR); Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR) and Williamson County Association of Realtors (WCAR)
- Practiced Real Estate over the past 29 years as: Broker in Nebraska, Sales Agent in Texas and now currently, Affiliate Broker in the State of Tennessee.
- Experienced in single family, multi-family, condominium, and land sales.
- Graduate of Central Texas College, School of Business.
- Served with the U.S. Army for 24 years.
- Currently resides in Spring Hill, Tennessee with wife, Janice. Father to 2 grown sons and grandfather to 5 fantastic grandsons. Relocated here to be closer to family.